ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Greenbacks Consulting is the leading consultancy to the debt relief industry. We specialize in assisting our clients with business startup, licensing, compliance, staffing, training, marketing, and sales. Our clients represent some of the largest companies across the debt relief and debt collection industries. Greenbacks Consulting has been retained by several clients to build out their sales marketing, negotiations, and customer support teams. As such, we are actively engaged in a national search to fill positions for several clients. We are actively seeking individuals with experience in the debt relief industry who have recently sold debt settlement, credit repair or credit counseling services or who have recent work history in debt collections.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Vice President, Marketing, Debt Settlement position is a strategic hire for one of our Marquis clients. This is a newly created position which will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Our client is seeking an industry expert with 10+ years of related experience in a B2C debt business sector with a minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing and lead generation of debt relief products and services and a deep understanding of marketing analytics and measurement. The Vice President, Marketing will be responsible for creating and managing the overall marketing communications strategy and driving growth in this newly created line of business, primarily through the use of digital channels.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- You will be responsible for building a comprehensive and sophisticated marketing strategy, focusing on digital channels including but not limited to SEO, SEM and social media designed to identify and target consumers with a demonstrated need for debt relief services.
- Develop a comprehensive measurement and analytics tool set to clearly visualize all marketing activity and the resulting conversion value from organic and paid media campaigns.
- Define and implement a relevant and sophisticated set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that will be used to benchmark the performance of marketing and sales activity and clearly demonstrate the return on advertising spend (ROAS).
- Work in close coordination to refine the debt settlement marketing strategy to ensure a steady flow of highly qualified marketing leads which convert to qualified sales leads with a high degree of predictability.
- Hire and manage a team of highly effective marketing and data analytics staff to support the profitable growth of the debt settlement segment.
- Become the thought leader in the organization on all matters related to debt settlement and remain up to date on trends in consumer debt, and debt relief.
- Work closely with the Executive Management team to ensure adequate personnel, resources and budget are available to achieve the goals of the debt settlement business unit as defined by the COO.
- Work closely with the compliance and legal teams to ensure all marketing campaigns, systems and communications strategies comply with all current state and federal regulations, including but not limited to the TCPA, FCRA, GLBA, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), CAN-SPAM Act and the Revised Telemarketing Sales Rule.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- 10+ years of B2C marketing experience in a debt related business.
- 5+ years of direct marketing experience with a focus on digital lead generation.
- Strong understanding of and representative experience with analytics and measurement tools used in digital marketing.
- Ability to develop an integrated suite of analytics and measurement reporting tools to allow the executive management team to clearly understand the performance and ROI of the marketing strategy.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Highly motivated individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve goals.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on motivating and managing teams to successful and profitable outcomes.
- Willing and able to “Dig In” and “Turn the Wrenches” to ensure goals are met and results are achieved.
- Outgoing and personable leader, able to interact and effectively communicate with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Highly collaborative and strategically consultative, with a focus on engaging and working with teams across to the organization to ensure a holistic integration of the marketing strategy at every level.
- Direct and effective communicator with an ability to help teams reach consensus.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
Our client is seeking the best and brightest for this key position and is willing to offer the right package to the right candidate. Total compensation will be commensurate with prior work experience with a generous bonus structure for exceeding the goals of the debt settlement business. If you are seeking a rewarding career helping consumers overburdened by debt, we encourage you to apply. As a leading management consultancy to some of the largest companies in the debt relief industry, we have a constant need to place standout candidates in positions that many times go unadvertised.
- Salary and bonuses commensurate with prior work experience.
- Generous benefits programs including paid vacation, holiday and sick pay, paid time off and family leave.
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Family Health Insurance Benefits
- Retirement Benefits