Sales Experience: 2-3 years
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Greenbacks Consulting is the leading consultancy to the debt relief industry. We specialize in assisting our clients with business startup, licensing, compliance, staffing, training, marketing, and sales. Our clients represent some of the largest companies across the debt relief and debt collection industries. Greenbacks Consulting has been retained to build out their sales marketing, negotiations, and customer support teams. As such, we are actively engaged in a national search to fill positions for several clients. We are actively seeking individuals with experience in the debt relief industry, including debt settlement, credit repair or credit counseling services or who have recent work history in debt collections.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Debt Negotiator is a client facing and creditor facing position. Negotiators work directly with enrolled clients and negotiate debts with their creditors on their behalf to achieve the greatest savings and provide an outcome that gives the client the best opportunity to meet their obligations. As a direct negotiator of consumer debt, you must have a strong understanding of consumer finances, specifically credit card debt and collection practices, and be able to think on your feet and quickly assess the best possible outcomes for the client. Upon successfully negotiating a settlement agreement, you must be able to explain the terms of the agreement to the client to ensure their understanding and secure their agreement.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
This is a direct revenue generating position. Candidates must have documented experience working in a faced-paced call center environment and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of meeting and exceeding production goals. At all times, the debt negotiator must act in the best interest of the client to ensure the greatest savings and to secure payment terms favorable to the client. Debt Negotiators must be extremely organized, securing the required documentation and signed contracts for each negotiated settlement in an efficient and timely manner. Above all, the Debt Negotiator must demonstrate a strong sense of moral integrity, and at all times conduct themselves in a professional manner with clients and creditors.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- 2-3 years’ experience in a busy call center environment
- Recent experience as a debt negotiator or similar experience in customer service, support, subrogation/loss mitigation, claims adjuster, collections.
- Debt Settlement or Debt Negotiation experience a plus.
- Excellent listening and communications skills.
- Ability to de-escalate stressful situations.
- A strong understanding of consumer credit, debt collection and consumer financial services.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products with a proficiency in Excel.
- Should be a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of moral integrity.
- Must be able to relate to clients with empathy and understanding to assist them in becoming successful in the program.
- Typical compensation: $36K - $68K+
- Compensation is partially commissioned based
- Generous benefits programs including paid vacation, holiday and sick pay, paid time off and family leave.
- Professional sales and customer support training
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Family Health Insurance Benefits
- Retirement Benefits