Department: Information Technology
Sales Experience: 10+ years
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Greenbacks Consulting is the leading consultancy to the debt relief industry. We specialize in assisting our clients with business startup, licensing, compliance, staffing, training, technology implementation, marketing, and sales. Our clients represent some of the largest companies across the debt relief and debt collection industries. Greenbacks Consulting has been retained to fill the position of Chief Technology Officer for a large debt relief company located in the Eastern US. The Chief Technology Officer will bring extensive knowledge and real-world practical experience implementing and integrating complex systems, addressing challenging security threats, and building effective compliance programs to meet regulatory oversight requirements and in support of the company’s litigation defense strategy.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Our client is an industry leading debt relief provider in search of a strong technology leader capable of directing and managing the overarching information technology and information security strategy for the company. The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for identifying and/or developing the systems, applications and resources required to support all aspects of the business and develop the necessary KPI’s to measure the effectiveness and profitability of the technology ecosystem. This position reports directly to the CEO and Board of Directors and requires excellent communications and presentation skills. Expertise and demonstrated experience in information security and a strong familiarity with financial services and direct marketing regulations and compliance is required.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the information technology ecosystem.
- Develop a comprehensive Information Security Strategy that aligns to required compliance audits and certifications required in various lines of business.
- Identify and implement leading technologies that deliver a competitive advantage and lower the cost of managing the InfoTech/InfoSec infrastructure.
- Supervise staff and manage resource to ensure network integrity and efficiency.
- Develop policies, procedures, and processes to oversee and audit the integrity of the IT Infrastructure.
- Create a set of actionable KPI’s that will be used to measure the performance of the IT infrastructure and illustrate a return on investment to the board of directors.
- Develop and review and feedback system to gather input form stakeholders and collaborate to design process and system improvements designed to provide greater efficiencies across the organization.
- Create a system of management reporting dashboards and other reporting tools designed to present data and analytics to key stakeholders across multiple devices.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a leadership role in information technology or information security.
- Notable experience managing teams in network management, data center operations, software engineering or network security.
- Experience managing or auditing applications or networks subject to or certified under PCI-DSS, ISO, NIST, HIPAA, HITRUST CSF.
- Relevant experience in the debt relief industry preferred.
- Relevant experience in financial services a plus.
- US Military Service Veterans are encouraged to apply for this position.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and seeking a strong leader to fill this role. Compensation is commensurate with experience and the board is willing to put together the right package for the right candidate. Working remotely will be considered.